No products in the cart.
HPE Aruba 2530-8G 8 Port Gigabit Switch
Click to open expanded view
USD 209 (-10%)
- HPE Aruba 2530-8-PoE+ 8 ports managed Ethernet Switch
- Form Factor: 1U Rack-mountable Desktop
- Device Type: Ethernet Switch – 8 ports – managed PoE+
- Power: AC 120/230 V, 50-60 Hz
- Interfaces: 8 x 10/100 (PoE+) + 2 x combo Gigabit Ethernet/Gigabit SFP
- Switching capacity: 5.6 Gb/s
- RAM: 256 MB DDR3 SDRAM
- Flash Memory: 128 MB
- Switch Layer: Layer 2
- Networking standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az
- 90 Days Warranty
- Shipping Charges Depends on Location
- Thoroughly Tested by Our Expert Technicians
- Low Price Guarantee
|Data Transfer Rate||
|Number of Ports||
There are no reviews yet.
What networking standards does the HP Aruba 2530-8G 8 port switch support?
The cost-effective hpe aruba 2530 8g switch supports various network stands like IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ad(LACP), IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), and other IEEE 802 ethernet configurations.
What is the configuration for the HP Aruba 2530-8G Interface?
HP Aruba 2530 8g interface can be configured to optimize the switch's performance. It supports eight 10/100 (PoE+) along with two combo Gigabit Ethernet/Gigabit SFP.
How many total ports are embedded in this switch?
Eight RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE+ are embedded on hpe aruba 2530 8g poe+ switch.It also has two dual personality ports which can be RJ-45 PoE+ or SFP slot.
Is this switch unmanaged or a managed POE+ switch?
Keep your network consistent with HPE Aruba 2530-8g which is a managed switch with options for POE+ capabilities. It offers high network connectivity and allows you to freely control and secure your network.
What memory configuration does the HP Aruba 2530-8G switch have?
These easy to deploy layer 2 switches have a flash memory of 128 MB and support 256 MB DDR3 DIMM memory under ARM9E 800 Mhz processor.
What is the data transmission rate supplied by this switch?
Fast and reliable Ethernet connection can be established as this switch supports 10, 100, and 100 mbps data transfer speeds with 20 gb/s switching capacity.